A patent invalidation search is conducted worldwide for finding prior art that can be anticipatory or combinational before the required date.
Your patent and specialized writing looks must be altered to meet your correct legitimate and specialized prerequisites must be conveyed inside your coveted time period, and must investigate every possibility in the quest for data that encourages you to settle on better IP choices.
Our shortcoming looks help you when the stakes are most noteworthy:
- Supporting the most grounded contention for negating a patent when you’re the respondent in an encroachment claim
- Giving you the use you require in transactions by evaluating the quality of at least one licenses in help of a conceivable authorizing arrangement or securing
- Clearing the focused playing field by nullifying contenders’ licenses utilizing different post-concede systems at patent workplaces. Our searchers routinely use different languages- and technology-specific databases to provide the best possible support for your litigation or enforcement efforts.
Our approach entails:
Identifying target claims and specific limitations of interest, critical date, and other parameters key to developing a precise search strategy based on an in-depth scoping discussion
Actively dissecting target claims to develop an in-depth understanding of the specific limitations under focus
Searching electronic and manual data sources for non-patent technical literature, including non-traditional resources such as product literature (manuals and repair guides) and industry standards documents, and hard-copy collections at libraries around the world
Applying our in-depth understanding of the implications of patent law or search objectives on search strategy:
- challenging patent validity in different types of post-grant proceedings in multiple jurisdictions
- Incorporating the impact of changes in patent law around the globe
- developing search strategies designed to support your case strategy